3M™ Disposable Protective Collared Coverall - 4530
- Secondary flame-resistant treatment
- Constructed from SMMS material for Type 5 and Type 6 protection
- Anti-static treatment can help reduce static build-up
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap helps provide additional personal protection against contaminants
- Knit cuffs provide a soft wrist closure for increased comfort
- Recommended for use in multiple industries including mining, oil and gas, and more
- 25 EA / Case
The 3M™ Disposable Protective Collared Coveralls 4530 are the coveralls that professionals look to for enhanced protection, functionality, and long-lasting comfort. Built with secondary flame spread-resistant properties, our full-body suit features a comfortable design.
Extended head protection
Provide your workers with the protection required to take on anything that comes their way. Our disposable coveralls offer protection against certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dust. They feature a low-profile, three-panel hood that zips up to the chin for extended head protection.
Freedom to move
We’ve designed this coverall to fit almost every body while allowing for optimal movement to get the job done right. Elastic at the waist and ankles help keep the protective coverall in place, while a reinforced gusset between the legs helps enhance durability while bending and squatting.
Keep cool on the job
Our work coveralls feature a robust, yet lightweight Spunbound Meltblown Spunbound (SMS) material. Breathable protective material helps to keep workers comfortable on the job.