3M™ Supplied Air Respirator Vortex Cooling Assembly V-100/37018
- Cools the air up to 50°F (28°C).
- Includes the cooling tube, waist belt and holder
- 1 EA/Case
This supplied air respirator assembly, when used with approved breathing tube and headgear, can help regulate the flow and temperature of supplied air system. Cools the air up to 50°F (28°C). Includes the cooling tube, waist belt and holder.
3M Supplied air respirators require a source of clean breathing air such as plant air systems or bottled air. This clean, breathable air can be delivered to hoods, helmets, full facepieces, half facepieces and loose-fitting facepieces. Supplied air respirators offer many features over traditional respiratory protection, such as cooling or heating incoming air; fit testing only required for tight-fitting facepieces; and low maintenance. Complete systems include a supplied air hose, an air regulating valve, a breathing tube, and a helmet, hood, or other facepiece.
Potential benefits include:
- A cost-effective way to provide a high level of respiratory protection
- 3M’s range of supplied air valves can cool or heat air by up to 50°F (28°C)
- No filters, cartridges, or batteries to maintain
- Supplied air provides no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
The vortex assembly can cool compressed air by as much as 50°F (28°C). It can operate on pressures ranging from 60-90 psig, depending on hose length. Assembly includes:
- Cooling tube with quick disconnect fitting
- Waist belt