3M™ 5000 Series Organic Vapor Respirators - 5101/5201/5301
- NIOSH approved for respiratory protection against certain organic vapors
- Lightweight well-balanced design enhances comfort
- Disposable model helps reduce maintenance issues for greater convenience
- Multi-purpose respirator assembly works in a variety of workplace applications
- Half facepiece design is ideal for intermittent use
- When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL)
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)
- Available in sizes Small (5101), Medium (5201), and Large (5301)
- 1 EA/Bag, 12 Bags/Case
NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors. Use in a variety of workplace applications, including petrochemical, chemical manufacturing, construction, transportation and electronics.
The 3M™ 5000 Series Half Facepiece Disposable Organic Vapor Respirator Assembly helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne contaminants. This respirator is NIOSH approved for respiratory protection against certain organic vapors up to ten times the permissible exposure limit (PEL). Half Facepiece respirator may be used in a variety of workplace applications, including petrochemical, chemical manufacturing, construction, transportation, and electronics. This disposable respirator assembly offers greater convenience by reducing the need for long-term maintenance. This half facepiece respirator is an ideal choice for intermittent use.